We’re always happy to answer any questions you have so feel free to contact us to find out more or get a free quote. Our business hours are 8:30am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday.
Offset printing is typically done for large print runs. There are some other technical factors such as colour, stock sheet size, and weight that make offset printing the best choice for some printing jobs.Digital printing is ideal for small runs and to meet tight deadlines. We have a fully equipped printing and photography studio on our premise with both digital and offset printing available.
Yes, if we receive written proof of non-delivery we will reprint and re-deliver at no charge. All our deliveries are monitored and tracked using satellite technology. We do not use sub-contractors, we employ our delivery drivers. On request, we can provide you with a location map showing you when and where your flyers were distributed.
Absolutely! We can provide a printing service for your existing designs or we can assist you with all or any part of your project including copywriting, design, photography and even delivery.
We have our own in-house team who bring expertise in copywriting, design, and photography. You can use each service on its own or use as many of the services you need. We can help you with business cards, invoice books, flyers, leaflets, brochures, booklets, menus, posters, banners, letterheads, and stationery. We can print and deliver your marketing leaflets, provide professional photography and we provide a bulk mail service.
Yes. We work with businesses Australia wide.
Areas on our REGULAR Fortnightly schedules are being delivered by our licensed bike riders:
– All Riders are licensed Adults who are trained in our Delivery Procedures.
– Each Rider has a Delivery List stating leaflets per household, Suburb Map and special areas noted if required.
– All riders report back if there were any unexpected reasons not to be able to deliver to certain households.
– GPS Data Loggers are issued with every bike to monitor the route taken & checked at the end of each run. Areas on our NON-REGULAR schedules are being delivered by riders or walkers, depending on our load of work.
– Our staff are reliable adult walkers and are cross-checked by our experienced supervisors. All of our staff have been trained and monitored to ensure campaign is a complete success. With high values of honestly, reliability and responsibility, we guarantee performance up to 95% accuracy on all distribution.
The 5% is to cover factors out of our control such as “No Junk Mail Stickers” on letterboxes etc.
We deliver to every household in Residential & Built-up Areas except those which fall into the following categories:
– The residence displays “No Unaddressed Mail” or similar signage.
– The residence is obviously not occupied.
– There is far too much mail in the letterbox to fit any more.
– There are obstacles around the letterbox that make it dangerous for the bike rider
– When there is road work, construction happening or unrestrained dogs that cause
My name is Adrian Veche and I am the owner of NextGen Realty. I have been using Brian Mitchell Print & Design ever since I started my company back in 2011. I have found Brian and Vanessa an absolute pleasure to deal with. They have helped me with everything: design, print and distribution which was all done to the highest standard in a very timely manner. Equally important are their fees which I have found to be the most fair and affordable. I have been contacted over the years by many businesses offering their print and distribution services and when it came to their fees and charges, none of them have even come close to being comparable to Brian and Vanessa’s fees. The level of care and attention to detail I have received from Brian and Vanessa feels like they are part of my business. Over the years I have formed an excellent business relationship with Brian and Vanessa and I will continue to use their services for as long as I will be in business. If anyone requires further information, please feel free to call me on 0406 500 272.
Everytime ABC Spare Parts has dealt with Brian Mitchell Advertising they have been exceptional.
Vanessa is very professional & the team understand our needs & time constraints on Advertising material!
Nothing is ever an issue.
I am writing to Thank Brian Mitchell Printing on behalf of 1-World Charity Shops. Brian Mitchell Printing has provided 1-World Charity Shops with a complete professional printing service for the past 18 months, from business cards, promotional signage for inside and outside of our Shop, printing and distribution of advertising to all suburbs south of Brisbane CBD between Springfield, Capalaba down to Yarrabilba and Ormeau.
The team at Brian Mitchell are friendly and efficient.
I really appreciate the assistance of all of the staff, especially Vanessa and will recommend Brian Mitchell Printing to any organisations/business for their printing or distribution needs.
Our business has been a customer of Brian Mitchell Print & Design for the past 7 years and in that time we have found them to not only punctual in meeting our print deliveries but also very price competitive.
I have been going through Brian Mitchell for over 4 years now and they always perform 100%. Usually I would not recommend companies but as for Brian Mitchell advertising, I do not have a problem recommending them. They have never let us down. The whole team up there are great!!!!! I have noticed that they take pride in there work and go that extra mile.
We have been using Brian Mitchel Print for over two years now. Great service, very competitive and quick. Easy to deal with. Thanks a lot for looking after our needs.